Announcing the launch of our new website
It’s here! Welcome to DEV IT’s new refreshed website designed with a brand new look.
Our new website coincides with our expanding role as a global leader in end-to-end IT services and digital transformation services. Also it is in conjunction with our 20th successful year.
After months of planning and brainstorming sessions, we’re excited to introduce you to our new look. We are ecstatic with the results and we think you will be too. Visit www.devitpl.com
When we started the project we had insightful ideas and thoughts, from updating our company messaging and branding to helping users easily navigate without skipping our most important content. The new website aptly conveys our brand message “End-to-End IT services.” | “Consult. Implement. Manage”
We wanted a new website to better collaborate with our trusted & valued partners, clients and associates on which we are most passionate about. With a fresh look & feel and intuitive design, our new website is designed keeping end users in mind. The website also boasts a clean design, intuitive and consistent site-wide navigation system that directs users to the information most relevant to them. Visitors can now sign up for newsletters and access our latest updates and blogs right on the homepage.
There’s a whole host of impact-full thoughts behind the website, all to make the experience of our website much better than ever before. Here are a few:
- Mobile first design with minimalist content and more graphics
- Overhaul and re-structuring of our services to cater to the IT services need by our global clientele
- Introduction of new services
- Our new website provides a clear message of who we are, what we stand for and where our value lies when delivering end-to-end IT services
- DEVlabs – Research and Innovation department of DEV IT
Going forward, we will continue adding more downloadable/video content, case studies news and announcements, awards, vacancies, etc.
What do you think? We value your opinion.
We invite you to visit our new website and hope you will enjoy your experience. Please let us know your thoughts for our new website – all comments and feedback are welcome, please send them our way.
Latest posts by Zenul Jinwala (see all)
- Looking back on a successful 2018: Awards that made us proud - December 31, 2018
- Mobile Cloud App Vs Native App – Know the Difference! - May 8, 2018
- GDPR: Are You Prepared? - April 27, 2018