As we all know, Google Maps can be customized by leveraging various APIs provided by Google. In this article, we will see what kind of geographic information can be shown/rendered on Google Map and what other customizations can be made.
1. Rendering image on Google Map
2. Marker can be set on the image rendered on Google Map
3. Move the marker around the premises
- Customize tooltips can be seen, it displays the details about the section being highlighted by marker.
- Besides this, further information can be shown in right side of the screen
4. Various filters can be applied on Google Maps using which information being shown on the map (rendered on Google Map) can be filtered.
Upon clicking on any plan shown in list above, the slideshow having additional images will be displayed as highlighted below.
Hope you are now thorough with everything you must know about rendering images on Google Maps. In case of any doubts, do not hesitate to get in touch with an expert at DEV IT here.