D365 Finance & Operation Mobile app has very useful and important features. It will help you take swift actions with real-time data. Developers can create simplified forms in Microsoft Visual Studio and then build mobile applications that expose this feature.
For the uninitiated, here are some elements of the mobile app:
- List Page
- Details List Page
- Page Actions
- Task Page
The D365fo Mobile App Walkthrough
- Download and Install the D365fo mobile app from Google Play on your mobile.
- Now, you need to provide a link and sign in with your credentials in the mobile app to connect your D365 F&O application.
- Let us Create a New Workspace. As an example, we will display Customer Group details on mobile. You must go to settings and click on the Mobile App link to open the Mobile workspace.
- Create a New Workspace
- We need to display Customer Group details in Mobile App, so we will open Customer group form in D365 F&O application on the left side and provide the Name of New workspace and create a New page like in the screenshot below.
Now, you must select fields from the form and add them to the Mobile page.
- Once you complete your selection, save the application and process for publishing.
Go to the Mobile app on your mobile device and login with your credential. You can see all published Workspace in your mobile app workspace.
So, this was part 1 of the article. Watch out for this space as in the next blog, I will show you how to develop a new workspace by using Visual studio. Meanwhile, if you want to get into D365f&0 mobile app development, get in touch with DEV IT today.
Latest posts by Mayur Gajjar (see all)
- Steps for MS Office Integration with D365 Finance & Operations - December 14, 2021
- The Dynamic 365 Finance and Operation Mobile App Walkthrough You Need to know in 2022 - November 29, 2021
- Integrating SMS Global with D365 Finance / SCM - June 9, 2021