The Simplest Guide on FedEx API Integration With nopCommerce
FedEx Express has reinstated door to door pickup and delivery services to select postal codes across key cities in India for both domestic and international services.
Connecting people with goods, services and ideas creates opportunities and improves lives. At FedEx, we believe that a connected world is a better world, and that belief guides everything we do.
- One must download the plugin archive.
- Then one should go to the admin area → configuration → local plugins.
- Also one should upload the plugin archive using the “Upload plugin or theme” plugin.
- And lastly one can scroll down through the lists of plugin to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the “Install” button to install the plugin.
Step to install plugin:
1. The user gets two options to upload the plugin. Users can use anything that seems to be convenient for them. Upload the plugin to the /plugin.
2. The user should upload the plugin to the / plugin folder in your nopCommerce directory. And restart your application (or click Reload lists of plugin buttons).
3. The user must upload the plugin or theme using the Upload plugin or theme button indicating the path to the location of the archive with the plugin in your local storage.
4. The user should scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin data.
5. The user should click on the Install link to install the plugin first.
6. The user should click on the Restart application to apply the change button on the top panel to finish the installation process.
7. Now the user can see the plugin is displayed in the plugins list (Configuration → Local plugins)
Go to Configuration → Local plugins.
The user can find the plugin he wants to limit. In our case it’s FedEx. The user has one more option if he wants to find it faster. To find it faster use the Search panel in the top of the page and search by Plugin name or by Group using the Shipping rate computation methods option.
After Integration FedEx shows like this:
- Personalised rates: Receive discounts based on your shipping volume.
- Manage pickup: Complete online scheduling and management of pickups and shipments.
- Free supplies: Free FedEx packaging and shipping supplies.
- Account management: Free FedEx packaging and shipping supplies.
- Advanced shipping tool: Streamlined shipping with FedEx Ship Manager TM at fedex.com, an online shipping tool built for shippers and shipments of all types and sizes.
- Comprehensive customs tools: FedEx Global Trade ManagerTM provides you with a one-stop resource for international shipping information.
After Login FedEx
FedEx Register Accounts
The user should use this link to open an account: https://www.fedex.com/fcl/web/jsp/contactInfo.jsp?appName=fclfsm&locale=in_ens
We believe this tutorial was helpful. Watch out for more such resources. And if you want to reach out for digital transformation in your business, get in touch with the veterans at Dev Information Technology Ltd.
Latest posts by Mayur Rupareliya (see all)
- The Simplest Guide on FedEx API Integration With nopCommerce - November 29, 2021
- [How To] Integrate PayPal with NopCommerce for Your eCommerce Shop - February 25, 2021